Exit & Succession Planning
In many ways, your estate is something you’ve been working on for your entire life. It’s more than just a summary of all the money you have and the property you own — it truly is your life’s work. It’s an investment in future generations of your family and as is true with any investment, your estate and trust planning deserve careful attention and the type of intimate attention to detail that you can depend on.
At Genesis Business and Tax Services, we will work diligently to help guarantee that your values are upheld for not just you, but for your loved ones and so that future generations of your family will be able to enjoy what you’ve worked so hard to build.
All of our estate planning services can help significantly streamline what is inherently a complicated and stressful process for everyone involved. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing a will
- Building a trust
- Taking care of all health care directives
- Going over important topics like financial power of attorney
In terms of succession planning, we also offer a wide range of services including, but not limited to:
- Tax Considerations. We help you assess the value of your business in a way that allows it to continue to grow exactly the way you intend it to.
- Leaving a Business to Your Co-Owners. If you’re planning on leaving your business to one or more of your existing partners, we can help you establish an agreement to make sure things are executed to your exact specifications.
- Creating a Succession Plan. We can help not only develop, train and support your successors, but will also help to delegate responsibility and authority, bring objectivity to the proceedings, provide coordination between who will own the business and who will manage it and so much more.
Please call us at (469) 436-3747, or contact us to set up an initial consultation and learn more about the value we can bring to your business.
Let Us Help:
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Click here to schedule a time to meet with us. We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!